ICAS SURVEY PRIZE DRAW TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This prize draw (Competition) is organized by ICAS Assessments, which is owned by Janison Solutions Pty Ltd (ABN 35 081 897 494) of Level 1, 80 Bay Street Ultimo, NSW Australia 2007 (Janison).
- To participate in the Competition, you must satisfy these Terms and Conditions.
- In participating in this Competition, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Janison reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone who is in breach of these Terms and Conditions, or if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the Competition.
2. PRIZE DRAW DETAILS
- The Competition will begin on 12 September 2022 and will close 11:59pm AEST 14 October 2022 (Competition Duration).
- Ten (10) winners will be randomly selected, and winners will receive an ICAS merchandise pack including a pen, USB, lanyard and notebook (Prize).
- The Prize will be drawn at 12:00pm AEDT on 17 October 2022 (Drawing Time).
- The Competition is open to all registered teachers at a School that has participated in the ICAS competition in the recent ICAS sitting period.
- To be eligible to participate, you must:
- Be over 18 years of age;
- Be residing in Australia; and
- Have completed and submitted an ‘ICAS Schools Post-event Survey’ (Suvey).
- Only one entry is permitted per person.
- Any submissions made after the closing time will not be considered for the draw.
4. THE DRAW
- Ten (10) winners will be drawn at random at the Drawing Time.
- If a drawn winner does not meet the eligibility criteria of these Terms and Conditions, a new winner will be drawn to replace the original winner.
- Within 24 hours of the draw, Janison will notify the winner of their prize using the email address that is connected to the Survey.
- Each winner will receive the Prize by post to the address of your registered school.
- If you no longer work at the registered school, please email Janison at [email protected] upon completing your survey, and provide us with an appropriate postal address should you be selected as a winner.
- If no address is provided prior to the Drawing Time, you agree for your Prize to be sent to the registered school associated with your ICAS participation. It is then your responsibility to contact the school to collect the Prize.
- The Prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash
- If the Prize becomes unavailable during the Competition Duration, Janison reserves the right to substitute the Prize with another prize of similar value.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- To the extent that the law permits, Janison will not be liable or responsible for any loss suffered by a participant except where Janison has acted in negligence.
6. PRIVACY/HOW WE WILL USE YOUR DATA
- The Survey and any responses you submit is connected to the personal information that you, or your School on your behalf, provided to us when you participated in the ICAS competition.
- The survey is NOT anonymous and will provide important feedback to Janison in relation to the recent ICAS competition.
- In submitting a Survey response, you agree for Janison to use your response for product research purposes and to contact you regarding this Competition.
- Any personal information associated with the Survey will NOT be used for marketing purposes, and you will not be contacted for marketing.
- In holding information about you for the purposes of this Competition, Janison acknowledges the importance of keeping your personal information confidential and will adhere to the privacy rules set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and the Australian Privacy Principles.
- These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us and you with respect to the Competition.
- These terms and conditions are governed the laws of New South Wales, Australia. You and we both agree that the courts in New South Wales, Australia will have exclusive jurisdiction.